Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Goodbye Red

Well thanks to the snow day (& my mom) I finally got rid of all the red paint in my house! We tackled the bathroom on Saturday & turned those red walls into Martha Stewart's Driftwood Gray, it's a silvery gray color with a tint of blue.



Project #2: Bathroom Transformation

Before we painted...
All the dark red and black was very overwhelming in this small bathroom.



And after!

It's so much brighter and airy feeling now :). It's amazing how much of a difference it's made in the mornings already, I love it.


Of course I'm never done planning, so there's still a few things I would change in this bathroom. Here's my wishlist for the future:
I love this white shower curtain from Anthropologie, I think it would help with the light and airy look of the bathroom.

I also like this Anthropologie bath mat, I love the shape and flower design. It comes in several different colors, I think I like this black and white design.



I like using apothecary jars to put soaps and bath salts in the bathroom. I think it's very sophisticated looking.



I would also love to paint the cabinets in the bathroom a white or light color and add some sort of glass hardware like this pull.

-Cassie

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new look for the bathroon, Cassie! and I'm so glad to know you have a blog!!! We need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete