Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Kiah!

Today is Kiah's birthday! I can't believe it's already been 2 years since I got her as a little puppy. To celebrate Kiah's first years here are some of my favorite pictures of her growing up...



This is when I first took her home, she was so nervous and shy. She was such a precious puppy!



Getting bigger now, & more energetic :).



We found out Kiah loves to chase the water hose in the back yard :).



Going through the chewing stage...yep that used to be a duck toy!



Last year we had a BIG snow, so Kiah & I played all morning.



Kiah had her surgery last year & it was hilarious to watch her in the cone for a week, but she did great. She also became the Studio B Designs mascot in her own little t-shirt :).



She's been my best little friend for 2 years now, love her!


-Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment